- 1 lb Beal’s fresh picked lobster meat
- 8 oz. salted butter (melted lightly)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 8 oz. can chicken stock
- 1 package corn bread mix to make 8x8 pan
- ½ lemon juiced
- Make corn bread and set aside to cool.
- Chop lobster meat into half inch pieces and set aside.
- Lightly melt butter in a sauté pan and add celery and onion until translucent.
- Break up cornbread and put into a large bowl.
- Add lobster, onion and celery mixture, squeeze in the half of lemon.
- Cover with aluminum foil and keep warm
Recipe courtesy of Beal's Kitchen