Serving Size: 1lb
- 1 bagel (I prefer an everything bagel but sesame, plain, etc would work well too)
- 1 egg
- Chopped pre-cooked lobster meat (enough for 1 person)
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 ripe tomato (sliced)
- Trader Joe’s garlic aioli mustard sauce
- ½ lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Toast bagel and start frying up the bacon
- When bacon is fully cooked, set aside on a paper towel. Save pan & bacon fat for later.
- Spread mayonnaise on one half of toasted bagel and garlic mustard aioli on the other
- Add sliced tomato on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer bacon on top.
- Add chopped lobster meat to the pan and cook in the bacon fat on medium heat.
- Squeeze lemon on top while cooking and when lobster is piping hot, add to your sandwich.
- Crack an egg in the same hot pan and season with salt. When the whites are mostly cooked through, flip.
- Season with pepper and let cook for just about 30 secs to a minute. We’re looking for a runny yolk so don’t let it sit too long.
- Add egg on top of your breakfast sandwich masterpiece and voila!
- You can add a handful of fresh arugula or a sprinkle of fresh parsley if you’re looking to break up the richness, it is best enjoyed as the indulgent brunch that it is.
Recipe courtesy of Beal’s Kitchen