STORAGE AND BAKING INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for ordering a Beals’ Blueberry Pie baked Little Notch Bakery! Upon arrival, please place
the pie immediately in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to enjoy. We recommend serving
your pie at room temperature or warmed if desired!
Filling: Wild Maine blueberries, natural cane sugar, arrowroot powder, and cinnamon
Crust: King Arthur flour, ice water, Cabot butter, salt, egg wash, and natural cane sugar
Please follow the instructions below to warm up your freshly baked blueberry pie:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Remove the plastic wrap from the pie and discard
- Place a piece of aluminum foil loosely over the top of the pie
- Place the pie into the pre-heated oven
- Heat for 25-30 minutes or until a metal fork tine inserted in the center comes out to your
- Remove from oven, remove tinfoil, slice, and enjoy!